Mitigating the effects of bacterial superinfections due to a weakened physical condition and a strained immune system caused by viral infections
Active ingredients and their effects for the body's SEVENFOLD protection
AntiBac is a new dietary supplement on the market, supported by an invention application from the National Research Development Agency!
AntiBac has been developed based on hundreds of international research studies and its ingredients have been selected to meet the current challenges and help the body's defences!
This synergistic composition is the reason why the National Research Development and Innovation Office supports AntiBac's invention application!
For the additional treatment of current infections, we have optimized the 30 capsule formulation, of which depending on the severity of the symptoms, it is recommended to use 1-4 capsules a day from the initial stage (in the first days)!
Garlic (Allium Sativum)
An AntiBac capsule contains the active ingredients of several cloves of garlic!
- Garlic has been used in various cultures as a medicinal (digestive complaints, rheumatism, skin diseases, wounds) and culinary plant.
- In the Middle Ages garlic was used to prevent contagious diseases.
- The efficacy of its active agents against pathogensB2 has been proven in several experiments. Due to the proven antibacterial effect of sulphur containing compounds, in theory, it could be used in the eradication of Helicobacter pylori infections.B19 B13
- According to epidemiological studies, certain tumours of the digestive system are less frequent among regular garlic eaters, B10 which partly might be due to the antibacterial effect of certain active agents in garlic.
- Under laboratory conditions, garlic has been found to prevent the growth of several respiratory pathogens (bacteria, viruses).B16
- Efficacy of garlic against respiratory infections has been proven in a modern clinical trial.B16 According to a study, the prolonged preventive intake of garlic significantly reduced the risk of respiratory infections.
King of bitters (Andrographis paniculata)
Leaves and roots of king of bitters have been used to make medicine in India and China since before antibiotics were invented
- The efficacy of the King of Bitters extract against various pathogens (E. coli, Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus epidermidis, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, B. subtilis, Candida albicans) and its anti inflammatory, immunomodulant and antispasmodic qualities have been experimentally proven.C2 C8
- In a meta analysis the efficacy of Andrographis in treating coldsC2 was analysed based on data from over 7000 patients.
- The results indicate that it relieves cough, soreness of the throat, the symptoms of cold and accelerates recoveryC17 C2 C12 when compared to a placebo.
László Béky László naturopath and Dr. Antal Miklós Várhalmi Antal developer in a short conversation about the effects of AntiBac in case of viral infections - D1 TV - Vitality - 2021.05.28.
Black elderberry (Sambucus Nigra)
In folk medicine, elderberries were "the poor man's pharmacy"
- Elderflower has been part of European folk medicine for centuries: it is used primarily for inducing sweating and in cases of fever and cold. Fruit jam made of its berries is also used as a mild laxative. More recently, the squeezed juice and extract of its berries have also been used in colds.
- The berries of the plant contain large amounts of anthocyanins (giving them their colour). These compounds have an antioxidantG5 and antiviral effect against respiratory viruses (e.g. influenza). They also support the immune system and thus contribute to the protection against viruses.A6 A4 A3
- Traditional studies of elderberry extract have shown that elderberry accelerates recovery and reduces symptoms in people with influenza.A4
- A similar effect was observed for colds.A5 A re‑analysis (meta analysis)A9 of the results of the clinical trials confirmed the above findings.
Turmeric (Curcuma Longa)
The benefits of turmeric have been recognised by the pharmaceutical and health industries
- Centuries of oriental folk experience and informative scientific studies support the anti‑inflammatory effect of the drug and clinical evidence to the same effect is also available.E19
- Curcumin has an immunostimulatory effect proven in experiments: during the immune response, it enhanced the production of anti-bodies and white blood cell count.E2 But its impact on the immune system is even more complex. In the experimentally induced allergen-provoked airway obstruction, it also moderated airway narrowing in the experiments.E6
- This effect is produced by the inhibition of the NF‑κB pathway, which also plays a role in the development of asthma.E7 According to the experiments, the antiallergic effect develops in food allergies as well,E21 partly through maintaining the balance of Th1 / Th2 cells.
Endotoxins are components of the Gram negative bacteria.G16
- They consist of a species specific lipopolysaccharide (LPS) moiety as well as conservative lipid A, which is the toxic portion of the molecule.
- Millions of Gram negative bacteria live in mammals, which usually do not cause a health problem. In pathological cases, endotoxemia develops as a result of higher amounts of endotoxin entering the bloodstream, which can cause trauma and shock. This can happen when the bacterium is killed or starts to multiply, in which case the endotoxins are released from the bacterium and get into the body. Endotoxin (LPS) released by live or dead bacteria binds to the lipopolysaccharide binding protein (LPB) in the blood. The LPB LPS complex binds to macrophage CD14 receptors, a process that results in macrophage activation. Activated macrophages induce the formation of various molecules, primarily cytokines (e.g. IL 1, IL 6, TNF α, IFN g, etc.), which eventually enter the circulatory system and activate the immune system through various mechanisms. The body’s defence mechanism becomes overloaded due to an increase in the amount of endotoxin entering the bloodstream, the immune system “overreacts” to the danger, which can lead to tissue destruction, endotoxic shock, and ultimately death.
- Sepsis is a common and increased risk factor for such conditions. Sepsis is when, by overcoming the defence mechanism, pathogenic bacteria spread from a purulent nucleus at different points in the body and, together with the endotoxins, enter the bloodstream and lead to the development of symptoms of sepsis.
- All of the effects that damage the intestinal mucosa have been shown to reduce or prevent altogether the production of a peptide, cholecystokinin, in the absence of which the gallbladder cannot empty the bile into the intestine and, in its absence, endotoxins released from broken bacteria, and when introduced into the circulation, endotoxemia, in more severe cases, trigger shock. Under natural conditions, however, bile acids protect the body against endotoxins that are still present in the gut because they are broken down into non toxic parts. It has also been shown that this protection also protects all lipoid structured agents (such as enveloped large viruses). This system of protection based on the detergent effect of bile acids is physicochemical protection.
AntiBac is also available or ordered in EVERY Hungarian pharmacy and herbal specialty stores!
In Hungary, if you buy the AntiBac product, we pay the delivery and cash on delivery fee, which can save you up to 1,440 HUF!
In Hungary, if you buy the AntiBac product, we pay the delivery and cash on delivery fee, which can save you up to 1,440 HUF!
Use AntiBac at your own risk and it is recommended that you talk to your doctor!
To view international shipping rates and deadlines, add a product to your cart and enter your address!
A3 – Inhibitory activity of a standardized elderberry liquid extract against clinically-relevant human respiratory bacterial pathogens and influenza A and B viruses
Inhibitory activity of a standardized elderberry liquid extract against clinically-relevant human respiratory bacterial pathogens and influenza A and B viruses Download – PDF Abstract Background: Black elderberries (Sambucus nigra L.) are well known as supportive agents against common cold and
A4 – Randomized Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Oral Elderberry Extract in the Treatment of Influenza A and B Virus Infections
Randomized Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Oral Elderberry Extract in the Treatment of Influenza A and B Virus Infections Download – PDF Introduction The influenza virus is an orthomyxovirus and causes an acute respiratory tract disease. Influenza is
Elderberry Supplementation Reduces Cold Duration and Symptoms in Air-Travellers: A Randomized, Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial Download – PDF Abstract Intercontinental air travel can be stressful, especially for respiratory health. Elderberries have been used traditionally, and in some observational and clinical
A6 – Inhibition of Several Strains of Influenza Virus in Vitro and Reduction of Symptoms by an Elderberry Extract (Sambucus nigra L.) during an Outbreak of Influenza B Panama
Inhibition of Several Strains of Influenza Virus in Vitro and Reduction of Symptoms by an Elderberry Extract (Sambucus nigra L.) during an Outbreak of Influenza B Panama Download – PDF Abstract A standardized elderberry extract, Sambucol® (SAM), reduced hemagglutination and
A9 – Black elderberry (Sambucus nigra) supplementation effectively treats upper respiratory symptoms
Black elderberry (Sambucus nigra) supplementation effectively treats upper respiratory symptoms: A metaanalysis of randomized, controlled clinical trials Download – PDF Abstract Upper respiratory symptoms are often treated with over the counter drugs, antibiotics, and antiviral medications. Due to concerns about
Garlic consumption and colorectal cancer risk in man: a systematic review and meta-analysis Download – PDF Abstract Objective: Colorectal cancer shows large incidence variations worldwide that have been attributed to different dietary factors. We conducted a meta-analysis on the relationship
The association of garlic with Helicobacter pylori infection and gastric cancer risk: A systematic review and meta-analysis Download – PDF Abstract Background Garlic may be protective against Helicobacter pylori infection and gastric cancer development. We conducted this study to quantitatively
Preventing the Common Cold With a Garlic Supplement: A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Survey Download – PDF Abstract One hundred forty-six volunteers were randomized to receive a placebo or an allicin-containing garlic supplement, one capsule daily, over a 12-week period between November
B19. Allicin as add-on therapy for Helicobacter pylori infection: A systematic review and meta-analysis
Allicin as add-on therapy for Helicobacter pylori infection: A systematic review and meta-analysis Download PDF ABSTRACT Background: Allicin (2-propene-1-sulfinothioic acid S-2-propenyl ester, diallyl thiosulfinate) extracted from garlic, has proven activity against Helicobacter pylori (H. Pylori) infection. In recent years, clinical
B2 – Antiviral potential of garlic (Allium sativum) and its organosulfur compounds: A systematic update of pre-clinical and clinical data
Antiviral potential of garlic (Allium sativum) and its organosulfur compounds: A systematic update of pre-clinical and clinical data Download – PDF ABSTRACT Background Garlic (Allium sativum L.) is a common herb consumed worldwide as functional food and traditional remedy for
B21, C10 – COVID-19: Is There Evidence for the Use of Herbal Medicines as Adjuvant Symptomatic Therapy?
COVID-19: Is There Evidence for the Use of Herbal Medicines as Adjuvant Symptomatic Therapy? Download – PDF Introduction The outbreak of Coronavirus SARS-Cov-2 disease (COVID-19) in Wuhan (China) in late 2019 and its Worldwide spread has caused hundreds of thousands
C12 – A randomized double blind placebo controlled clinical evaluation of extract of Andrographis paniculata (KalmCold) in patients with uncomplicated upper respiratory tract infection
A randomized double blind placebo controlled clinical evaluation of extract of Andrographis paniculata (KalmCold) in patients with uncomplicated upper respiratory tract infection Download – PDF Abstract A randomized, double blind placebo controlled clinical study was conducted to evaluate the efficacy
C17 – Andrographis paniculata (Chuān Xīn LiaÂn) for symptomatic relief of acute respiratory tract infections in adults and children
Andrographis paniculata (Chuān Xīn LiaÂn) for symptomatic relief of acute respiratory tract infections in adults and children: A systematic review and meta-analysis Download – PDF Abstract Introduction: Antimicrobial resistance (AMR) is a substantial threat to public health. Safe and effective
C2. Andrographis paniculata (Burm. f.) Wall. ex Nees: A Review of Ethnobotany, Phytochemistry, and Pharmacology
Andrographis paniculata (Burm. f.) Wall. ex Nees: A Review of Ethnobotany, Phytochemistry, and Pharmacology Download – PDF Conclusion The demand of AP is greatly increased in the past few years for its overwhelming therapeutic potentials. Available data on AP also
C3 – Andrographolide and its fluorescent derivative inhibit the main proteases of 2019-nCoV and SARS-CoV through covalent linkage
Andrographolide and its fluorescent derivative inhibit the main proteases of 2019-nCoV and SARS-CoV through covalent linkage Download – PDF ABSTRACT: The coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic caused by 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) has been a crisis of global health, whereas
Andrographolide as a potential inhibitor of SARS-CoV-2 main protease: an in silico approach Download – PDF ABSTRACT SARS-CoV-2 virus which caused the global pandemic the Coronavirus Disease- 2019 (COVID-2019) has infected about 1,203,959 patients and brought forth death rate about
Harnessing the medicinal properties of Andrographis paniculata for diseases and beyond: a review of its phytochemistry and pharmacology Download – PDF Abstract Andrographis paniculata Wall (family Acanthaceae) is one of the most popular medicinal plants used traditionally for the treatment
Phytochemical screening and antiviral activity of Marrubium vulgare Download – PDF Introduction Aims: The present study is to investigate the phytochemical content, cytotoxicity and antiviral activity of the crude and fractions from Marrubium vulgare. Methodology and results: The crude methanol
Marrubium vulgare L.: A Phytochemical and Pharmacological Overview Download – PDF Abstract Marrubium vulgare is a plant with high bioactive potential. It contains marrubiin, a labdane diterpene that is characteristic for this genus, as well as a complex mixture of
D4 – Chemical Characterization and Antibacterial Activity of Phases Obtained from Extracts of Artemisia herba alba, Marrubium vulgare and Pinus pinaster
Chemical Characterization and Antibacterial Activity of Phases Obtained from Extracts of Artemisia herba alba, Marrubium vulgare and Pinus pinaster Download – PDF Abstract The objective of this study is the phytochemical characterization and antibacterial activity of Artemisia herba alba, Marrubium
Oral bioavailability of curcumin: problems and advancements Download – PDF Abstract Curcumin is a natural compound of Curcuma longa L. and has shown many pharmacological activities such as anti‐inﬂammatory, anti‐oxidant in both preclinical and clinical studies. Moreover, curcumin has hepatoprotective,
Immunomodulatory activity of curcumin Download – PDF Abstract Curcumin, an active ingredient present in Curcuma longa, was analysed for the immunomodulatory activity in Balb/c mice. Curcumin administration was found to increase the total WBC count (15,290) significantly on the 12th
E21 – Turmeric (Curcuma longa) attenuates food allergy symptoms by regulating type1/type2 helper T-cells (Th1/Th2) balance in a mouse model of food allergy
Turmeric (Curcuma longa) attenuates food allergy symptoms by regulating type1/type2 helper T-cells (Th1/Th2) balance in a mouse model of food allergy Download – PDF Abstract Ethnopharmacological relevance: Turmeric (Curcuma longa) has traditionally been used to treat pain, fever, allergic and
Curcumin Attenuates Allergen-Induced Airway Hyperresponsiveness in Sensitized Guinea Pigs Download – PDF ABSTRACT Anti-asthmatic property of curcumin (diferuloylmethane), a natural product from the rhizomes of Curcuma longa, has been tested in a guinea pig model of airway hyperresponsiveness. We sensitized
E7 – Curcumin attenuates allergic airway inflammation and hyper-responsiveness in mice through NF-kB inhibition
Curcumin attenuates allergic airway inflammation and hyper-responsiveness in mice through NF‑kB inhibition Download – PDF ABSTRACT Ethnopharmacological relevance: Curcumin, a polyphenol compound from Curcuma longa L. has been used for centuries as an anti-inflammatory remedy including asthma. Curcumin has been
Curcumin (a constituent of turmeric): New treatment option against COVID-19 Download – PDF ABSTRACT In late December 2019, the outbreak of respiratory illness emerged in Wuhan, China, and spreads worldwide. World Health Organization (WHO) named this disease severe acute respiratory
Az epesavak vírusellenes hatása. Download – PDF Összegzés: A kutatások rámutatnak az izgalmas kilátásokra, hogy az epesavak felhasználása új kezelésekhez vezethet a vírusfertőzés széles köre számára. A nem megfelelő epesav-keringést (enterohepatikus körfolyamatot) és anyagcserét bevonják a kolesztatikus májbetegségek, metabolikus szindróma,
Az endotoxin élettani hatásai Download – PDF Az endotoxin fiziológiai szerepe emberi szervezet esetében sokrétű és dózisfüggő. Ma már tudjuk, hogy az endotoxinok csak akkor fejtik ki hatásukat, ha elszabadulnak a Gram-negatív baktérium felszínéről. Ez akkor történhet meg, ha a
Gram negative sepsis and shock Download – PDF Abstract In the modern hospital gram negative bacteremia and the associated condition of septic shock are common occurrences. In the United States the estimated incidence of gram negative bacteremia ranges from 71,000
G18 – Changes in the incidence of multiresistant pathogens and its consequences in the intensive care unit
Multirezisztens kórokozók gyakoriságának változása és ennek vonatkozásai az intenzív osztályon Download – PDF Abstract Incidence of nosocomial infections and antibiotics resistance in intensive care units is increasing worldwide. Blood-stream infections of Gram-negative non-fermentive bacteria are associated with higher mortality. Aim
Assessment report on Sambucus nigra L., fructus Download – PDF Introduction Description of the herbal substance(s), herbal preparation(s) or combinations therefore. Herbal substance(s) The herbal substance consists of the dried, ripe berries of Sambucus nigra L. (elderberry). The wrinkled, more